Tuesday, February 13

Let me explain...

So I'm trying this blog to see if it will be an easier format to get prayer requests out to ya'll during this preparation process, and hopefully I'll keep it using while I'm in Kenya. You do have to get a google account (if you don't already have one) to view this though. I've given each of you access to the account, which means you all will be able to create posts on this site (i.e. if you've talked w/me and gotten an update that you want to share with everyone, you have a request or scripture that you want to share, etc...). I'm not sure how often I'll be updating this or how often you'd even want to check it, but I know that it's crucial that I connect with you all in prayer and this seems to be a good format of communicating to a large group. Let me know if you have any questions/comments about the site and how it will work. Again, for those of you not familiar with a blog (okay, mom.) you can respond to an entry that I've posted or you can even post your own...but only if it's something you don't mind the group reading. Otherwise, email it to me personally. I'm just trying to cut down on the emails that I have to send and receive, especially knowing my internet connection/access is going to be limited in Kenya. You got it? Love you all!

No comments: